Tube 200 ml
- Lactobionic acid 2%
- Gluconolactone 2%
- Mandelic acid 1%
- Lactic acid 0.15%
- Hyaluronic acid 0.1%
- Combination of ultra-soft high-performance surfactants, polyhydroxy and AHA acids in the composition of the gel.
- Provides exfoliation & brightening.
- Adapts the skin before peeling.
- Aligns with a natural value and stabilizes the pH value of the skin.
- Reduces the thickness of the stratum corneum and evens out the relief of the skin, thereby providing a more uniform penetration of acids and minimal peeling after the procedure. Thus, conditions are created for the peeling process to be successful and effective.
- Activates the immunity of the skin and the ability to regenerate.
Preparing the skin for peeling
- Apply a small amount of gel to the skin and lather with a small amount of water; massage in, avoiding the eye area. Leave for 1-2 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with water. Wipe the skin dry with a tissue. If necessary, carry out the peeling procedure according to the protocol.
- In-home care, it can be used as a preparatory agent; it is prescribed 2-3 days before the chemical peeling procedure, as well as to maintain the results of the chemical peeling course; as a home peeling, apply 1-2 times a week.
Biomatrix Cleansing Gel provides restoration of firmness, elasticity, tone, color, and texture of the skin and helps to eliminate signs of skin aging. The most effective use of Biomatrix gel is simultaneous with a course of injection procedures and a mesh roller and hardware procedures (RF-lifting, phonophoresis, Galvano therapy, electroporation).
The skin of the face, including the peri-orbital region (up to the ciliary edge) of the neck, décolleté, dorsal surface of the hands and feet, surface of the anterior abdominal wall, medial surface of the thighs, lateral surface of the buttocks.
The standard course involves 3-5 procedures with an interval of 5-10 days. If necessary, the course can be extended up to 10 procedures. The effect of the course of procedures lasts 6-8 months.
- Do not use after the expiration date indicated on the package
- For single use only
- If the package is opened or damaged, do not use its contents
Individual intolerance to the components
BIOMATRIX SALICYLIC PEPTIDE PEEL is a professional peptide peel based on propylene glycol. Peeling is based on tetrapeptide-15, which has an anti-inflammatory effect, and Artemide, an antimicrobial peptide. Salicylic peeling has a significant flash effect and anti-acne effect
BIOMATRIX M-JESSNER PEEL is a modification of the classic Jessner peel. Enhances the anti-age effect due to polyhydroxy acids, causing active peeling. Prolonged skin radiance and lifting effect, visible improvement in skin quality. The fight against signs of photo- and chronoaging, hyperkeratosis, and acne. Effective against age spots.
BIOMATRIX GLICOLYC PEEL is a classic water-based peel. One of its most important components is 30% glycolic acid, which has a small molecular weight, due to which it easily penetrates the epidermal barrier of the skin. Glycolic peeling has a stimulating, exfoliating, antioxidant effect and removes dead skin cells, while hyaluronic acid moisturizes and nourishes the skin from the inside.
BIOMATRIX PROBIO PEEL is a professional peeling based on propylene glycol. In the composition, which lysates, gluconolactone, and lactobionic acids, as a result - a flash effect and strong hydration.